UAC have partnered with the Hunter’s Ethos Health to provide physiotherapy services to our community one day a week. To access bulk-billed physiotherapy treatment at Ungooroo, you must be referred by a GP (obtainable via our GP clinic).
Our physiotherapist is available weekly – alternating between Wednesdays or Thursdays from 10am to 5pm.
- Our physiotherapist will listen to your needs and work with you to develop the most appropriate treatment for your condition, including setting goals and treatment outcomes. Our aim is to create optimal health, have you free from pain wherever possible, and eliminate or reduce injury. And, of course, ultimately we want you to stay that way.
- Physiotherapy is overcoming or preventing movement disorders including those:
- present from birth
- acquired through accident or injury
- caused by ageing or life-changing events.
- Physiotherapy can help you to achieve sustainable change through:
- injury prevention / recovery
- pain reduction / elimination
- mobility improvement (or reduced stiffness).
All physiotherapists are university-qualified health professionals specialising in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal pain and injury. If it hurts anywhere from head to toe, a physiotherapist can probably help.
Contact us on (02) 6571 5111 to make an appointment with our physiotherapist.